For our clients who use BiziPorts, we set it when we update the website. This is part of the reason why we make sure clients have their own Google account. If you're are a client and they aren't appearing, please let us know. And, if you aren't and want help, we listen, too.
Make sure you follow their tutorial on metadata and titles so as to assure your podcasts are properly titled and linked.
The fun part with this last layer blogging is that it involves a completely different approach and a completely different style of writing from the other layers. The first four layers required technical expertise with a dash of simplicity to make it readable for those who don’t have your level of said expertise. And, once you get the hang of the material, a touch of charm to give your blog a writing style and distinguish yourself from the competitors will give you that great recipe for corporate blog success.
When it comes to the "Tidings of Great Joy” layer, the research centers around making sure your community calendar(s) are up to date and that someone is up to date on local news. While you’re at it, make sure you’re on the mailing lists for the press and news announcements of such institutions. Such steps will make it that much easier to give shouts of support out when your communities are involved in big events. Well, unless you really want to hope that you get quick, up-to-the-second information from one of the chi
We got a call at 4:15pm on a Friday from a soon-to-be client:
"Hey, Finn, sorry to bother you at the end of the week but I have a question."The client said his latest customer had looked online, found nothing that matched his needs and was on Interstate 94 heading to Chicago to fulfill their needs when they saw his truck. The customer decided to take a chance, followed our soon-to-be-client's truck back to the office and, by pure happenchance, a sale was made.
"No bother, sir. We’re around 24/7. Whatcha need?"
I told him that I had the same issue his customers had when I first went to visit them. Why? Because their business wasn’t even set up in Google Maps. He asked if we could fix it while we were setting up his services. He was happy to hear it was part of the set up plan.
To help make sure our clients and readers can have an online presence to compliment the advertising on their vehicles
YouTube is the biggest video search engine in the world. Were it not a part of Google, it would be the biggest search engine in the world. Because of all its features, it also is considered one of the biggest social media sites in the world. To get BakedFinn clients started, we developed this FAQs page to provide answers, links, videos and more to help get people started.
- How to sign up for YouTube - YouTube is one of those accounts that come along when people sign up for a Google account. Sign up here for the Google Account then head over to YouTube to set features. Set public name so it uses gravatar and privacy features.
- Do I need to upload videos to use YouTube? - Nope. In fact, many, many people never upload a YouTube video with their account. They would rather watch, like videos and the like.
Google’s free web-based email provider, GMail, has come a long way from the days it was an exclusive invite-only system. I remember all the days Tat would hold that over my head to look cool. It worked. Eventually, he relented, gave me an account invite and I haven’t looked back.
How to Set Up a Gmail AccountIn order to get a GMail account you now have to sign up for a Google Account (here’s our article on how to do just that). Once you have signed up for a Google Account, you get not only Gmail but all the services. It only takes a minute or so to get that going.
Gmail Features Like Microsoft Outlook Office
- Folders in Office are Labels in Gmail - Gmail uses Labels that tags emails of the same likeness. This way, users have their structure but when they use the search feature, all emails can be searched. Not only that, but if you want
- Run a free email account in Google Gmail
- Write a review in Google + social network
- Upload or comment on a video in YouTube
- Start a blog on Blogger (ugh, if you must :-) )
- Check website traffic with Google Analytics
- Edit Pictures in Picassa
- Use Google Drive (formerlly known as Google Docs) for cloud document sharing & collaboration
- Running Ads in the Google network
- etc, etc, etc....
Steps to Set Up a Google Account
- Go to Google.com, Click the "Sign In” button in the upper-righ
There’s no such thing as dabbling in Internet marketing. You go at it or you don’t. There’s no in-between. Ok, maybe there’s a little in-between if your market is haphazard, but nowhere is there an excuse not to properly do the basic steps after you’ve established who or what you’re going to market. Those first steps? Own your brand name on the basic internet marketing, search engine, blogging and social media platforms.
Why would anyone do that?
The reasoning is more than brand reputation and squatting, these tools will also help you track, support, and promote your brand in the top channels.
The list is the top twenty profiles we create for clients in the order we find them important with respect to ownership. We’ll also give some reasons why.
Four tips before we get started
- As we go along you’ll see that some of these accounts will allow you to login or c