Why letting the skeletons out of your closet on the day nobody takes any news seriously is a great idea :-)
For our clients who use BiziPorts, we set it when we update the website. This is part of the reason why we make sure clients have their own Google account. If you're are a client and they aren't appearing, please let us know. And, if you aren't and want help, we listen, too.
We got a call at 4:15pm on a Friday from a soon-to-be client:
"Hey, Finn, sorry to bother you at the end of the week but I have a question."The client said his latest customer had looked online, found nothing that matched his needs and was on Interstate 94 heading to Chicago to fulfill their needs when they saw his truck. The customer decided to take a chance, followed our soon-to-be-client's truck back to the office and, by pure happenchance, a sale was made.
"No bother, sir. We’re around 24/7. Whatcha need?"
I told him that I had the same issue his customers had when I first went to visit them. Why? Because their business wasn’t even set up in Google Maps. He asked if we could fix it while we were setting up his services. He was happy to hear it was part of the set up plan.
To help make sure our clients and readers can have an online presence to compliment the advertising on their vehicles
YouTube is the biggest video search engine in the world. Were it not a part of Google, it would be the biggest search engine in the world. Because of all its features, it also is considered one of the biggest social media sites in the world. To get BakedFinn clients started, we developed this FAQs page to provide answers, links, videos and more to help get people started.
- How to sign up for YouTube - YouTube is one of those accounts that come along when people sign up for a Google account. Sign up here for the Google Account then head over to YouTube to set features. Set public name so it uses gravatar and privacy features.
- Do I need to upload videos to use YouTube? - Nope. In fact, many, many people never upload a YouTube video with their account. They would rather watch, like videos and the like.
Google’s free web-based email provider, GMail, has come a long way from the days it was an exclusive invite-only system. I remember all the days Tat would hold that over my head to look cool. It worked. Eventually, he relented, gave me an account invite and I haven’t looked back.
How to Set Up a Gmail AccountIn order to get a GMail account you now have to sign up for a Google Account (here’s our article on how to do just that). Once you have signed up for a Google Account, you get not only Gmail but all the services. It only takes a minute or so to get that going.
Gmail Features Like Microsoft Outlook Office
- Folders in Office are Labels in Gmail - Gmail uses Labels that tags emails of the same likeness. This way, users have their structure but when they use the search feature, all emails can be searched. Not only that, but if you want
- Run a free email account in Google Gmail
- Write a review in Google + social network
- Upload or comment on a video in YouTube
- Start a blog on Blogger (ugh, if you must :-) )
- Check website traffic with Google Analytics
- Edit Pictures in Picassa
- Use Google Drive (formerlly known as Google Docs) for cloud document sharing & collaboration
- Running Ads in the Google network
- etc, etc, etc....
Steps to Set Up a Google Account
- Go to Google.com, Click the "Sign In” button in the upper-righ