For new sites / properties, design and development is a crucial step in establishing marketing message, CTA & brand continuity. For established sites, properties, design and development is often the step we try to save until the second round of internet marketing. The reason we do this is because when we run PPC tests with more than one message, we wait and see which message tests better before we redesign a whole site.
- Copywriting - With 6 years of SEO Copywriting experience, the team at BakedFinn knows how to integrate multiple keywords and phrases seamlessly into the website’s content to keep your company’s message on point while at the same time being all-the-more search-engine friendly.
- Custom Development - Every customer is different, each with unique needs. Because of this, we customize our Internet marketing process to fit their individual needs.
- Cloud Computing & Hosting - To improve mobility, ease collaboration, cut costs and work with the best technology, BakedFinn became a cloud company that primarily uses Google Business Apps for day-to-day needs. We also help other companies migrate into the cloud to provide them the same benefits. We offer data and email migration as well as other business-related migrations and cloud-hosted services.
- IVR | Interactive Voice Response - BakedFinn provides automated phone answering systems for day-to-day business as well as lead generation. Automation comes with customizable menus and can be integrated with current extensions.
- Inbound/Outbound SMS Marketing - Allows users to text keywords to a shortcode and receive videos & pages back to view. Compile a mobile phone mailing list of SMS numbers for marketing purposes. Provide SMS message reminders the day before a Seminar event is occurring.
- Ecommerce - For those who have products to sell, BakedFinn’s BiziPorts platform provides industry-innovative ecommerce solutions that are SEO-friendly and provide one-step checkout capabilities.
- Live Event / Seminar Marketing - BakedFinn’s BiziPorts box of Internet Marketing tools includes a Live Event / Seminar Marketing system which includes ticket purchase, email confirmations, PDF tickets, QR Code receipt tracking, social media integration, one-step checkout, SEO-Friendly pagination and automated SMS / Email Event Reminders.
Digital User Experience is how a web visitor both perceives and interacts with web content. Another way to look at it is “Website Ergonomics.”