Email - The #1 activity of all Internet users is email. Email marketing is still the most effective tool. Building a relevant email mailing list is crucial for growth and expansion of the marketing list.
- Make Opt-in check boxes on the website contact forms
- Add emails to contacts gained through seminars
- Add emails from business cards gathered at networking events
Product Pages - Create Website pages for the services provided. Put those pages on the following URL structures: .com/specified-service/
- For basic onsite SEO Writing and design for the pages, check this onsite seo checklist
- Include CTA & Contact Form.
- WordPress - Make these pages in the CATEGORY Sections so blog posts (to come) can tag in this categories, providing readers your latest thoughts on these topics & providing search engine swith fresh content
Blog - The most important SEO / Social Tool is the use of a blog on a website. Adding one on the subpages of the site, updating it with news, stories, features...and making sure it corresponds with your email marketing and social strategies will significant help SEO, traffic and brand awareness.
Content / Strategy - Start writing a manual, how to, FAQs, Forums, everything your competitors are using to not only create content but to ease the user’s experience. The content will help show authority. Make them thorough. Make sure they add value to the site.
- Industry News and why it applies to your audience
- Answer email questions
- Book / Law change reviews
- Review community events
- Announce community events
E-Book - Repurpose your how-to posts into a PDF E-Book so the readers have all the basic information in one downloadable format. It can also be used as giveaways in Seminar Dinners and added as the 4th document to the Legacy Club
Video: Youtube/ Vimeo / DaillyMotion - If Youtube wasn’t owed by Google, it would be the second biggest Search engine in the world. Using existing video content in these spaces with SEO Optimized content in the titles and descriptions is a great way to get additional traffic. Also, these videos can show up in Search results with a little SEO, providing additional ways for searches to find you.
DO NOT -
- use scraped content
- post press releases as blog posts
Social media can be a whole lot of fun. Most of us at BakedFinn haven’t purchased a CD at the local BestBuy in years because of the social media tools that are out there which share content such as much, videos, images and - for the purpose of this discussion - thoughts & ideas. A great medium to exchange, research & share ideas, social media is the modern-day way to meet new relevant connections and collaborate with said key people.
101 - Why have a blog?The problem with a lot of social media messages is that everything is so instantaneous that eventually all the messages get lost in the void. The way to show what you stand for and to have the answers for the questions people will ask you regarding your products, services, institutional knowledge & solutions for common problems is to have them written on a blog.